Prev: RE: New on the list Next: Someone wanted to see vehicles...

RE: New on the list

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 13:05:23 -0600
Subject: RE: New on the list

***
> For movement, I would recommend the opposite. I would
> suggest Vector movement. While it seems more complex,
> I think that the end result is more intuitive than
> with cinematic movement.

I agree with Brian. It is a lot more intuitive.
***

As I agree with the former speaker; course, I tend to shorter and slower
movement games than most, and feel cinematic is VERY realistic within
these
limitations.

***
If you don't think of the "floating table" concept (which isn't in the
book),
***

I think it IS mentioned in FTII or MT, but I suppose you are just
talking
about FB1.

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad

Prev: RE: New on the list Next: Someone wanted to see vehicles...