Prev: Re: [SG2] - Pictures of models Next: [SG2] - Good source for realistic Wheeled APCs

Locations and Contacts... RE: New on the list

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 08:52:58 -0600
Subject: Locations and Contacts... RE: New on the list

Howdy, Lee!

I'd say now would be a good time to remind all of Indy's marvelous
Target,
er, Player locater page:
http://www.bcpl.net/~indy/full-thrust/location.html

Mark Seifert: You need to update your links page during your reworking.
;->
=

Lee: I've tried floating the idea of a no-coast-con, as both east and
west
US coasts have GZG cons, and mentioned KC at one point. How far are you
from it? How far from the fellow in Tulsa (though I don't think I've
seen
Mike Looney on the list)?

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad

Prev: Re: [SG2] - Pictures of models Next: [SG2] - Good source for realistic Wheeled APCs