Prev: RE: colour striking Next: Re: Shermans and Panthers

RE: New on the list

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 07:05:14 -0500
Subject: RE: New on the list

For movement, I would recommend the opposite. I would
suggest Vector movement. While it seems more complex,
I think that the end result is more intuitive than
with cinematic movement.

And if you tire of the Fleet Book designs, I have collected
quite a few at the Full Thrust Ship Registry (see URL below)
that you are welcome to use (both 2nd Edition designs and
Fleet Book style designs).

-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net