Prev: Re: New on the list Next: Re: New on the list

Re: Co-operative games?

From: "chubbybob" <bob@r...>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 11:29:38 +0100
Subject: Re: Co-operative games?

Hi folks..
      No one has mentioned miniature games. I remember at least two..
"pony
wars" in which the players are the US cavalry and are assaioled by what
remember as millions of random and programmed redskins...  I also
remember a
set called "drums along the watusI" written by Richard Brookes.. Same
system
in Africa...

  Bob DeAngelis