Prev: Re: strike the colors rule Next: Re: strike the colors rule

Re: OT Re: What are some these co-operative games?

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 23:29:50 -0500
Subject: Re: OT Re: What are some these co-operative games?

On Thu, 04 Jan 2001 21:07:58 -0500, Allan Goodall <awg@sympatico.ca>
wrote:

> In Scotland Yard the spy starts in any one of a
>number of locations (they may be random... not sure).

Oh, and I discovered the name of the other game in this "series". It's
called
"New York Chase" and is currently published and selling in TRU!

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

"Now, see, if you combine different colours of light,
 you get white! Try that with Play-Doh and you get
 brown! How come?" - Alan Moore & Kevin Nolan,

Prev: Re: strike the colors rule Next: Re: strike the colors rule