Prev: Re: New on the list Next: Re: What are some these co-operative games?

Re: Nathan's FB3 comments,

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 18:57:55 EST
Subject: Re: Nathan's FB3 comments,

On Thu, 4 Jan 2001 14:14:03 -0500 "Chris DeBoe" <LASERLIGHT@QUIXNET.NET>
writes:

>That's the "why"--the "where established" is "by me", simply because I
>seem
>to be the noisiest (only?) advocate of the IF and no one has argued
>with my
>vision for them.  Kind of odd because I'm Presbyterian & speak no
>Arabic (I
>know a couple of people who have Arabic as a third language, that's as
>close
>as I come)--if there are Muslims or Arabic speakers on the list, this
>would
>be a good time for them to speak up.

Would the word off an old CENTCOM regional analyst do?

Gracias, Glenn/Triphibious
You don't have to be French to be a 'frog', or even human!
Nektons - Real Marines!
Starguard, Dirtside 2, Full Thrust, Ratner's Space Marines, Stellar
Conflicts and Uprisings, and Full Thrust/2nd.  Resistance is everything!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: New on the list Next: Re: What are some these co-operative games?