Prev: Re: re-FT, wave guns & needle beams Next: Re: New on the list

Re: Bunkers in SG2

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 15:46:43 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Bunkers in SG2

On Wed, 3 Jan 2001, Barclay, Tom wrote:

> Hiya
>
> One of the Brians who grace our list once worked out some rather
interesting
> SG2 rules for bunkers. I recall contributing some minor insanity to
help
> out. If said Brian could email me off list, I'd like to acquire a copy
of
> the latest version of these. I plan to crib some good stuff for the
LosT FMA
> event that me and Carlos will be running at GZG-ECC IV. I've been
working on
> some in-building fighting extensions and would like to crib some of
the
> notes from that prior work.

That was me, and the SG2 Bunker & Building rules (with insanity provided
by Tom) is on my website at <http://warbard.iwarp.com/sg2bunker.html>

One thing we've noticed with our rules is that it's very, very dangerous
to be inside a building when larger weapons are in play. Watching what
happens when a DFFG/3 does a Major impact on a building is ugly...

It's safer to be in a pile of rubble, which major weapons can't really
do
extra bonus damage to...

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -
- http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html -