Prev: Re: Nathan's FB3 comments, was Re: [FT] OU & IC & FB3 Next: New on the list

Re: What are some these co-operative games?

From: agoodall@c...
Date: 4 Jan 2001 11:43:46 -0800
Subject: Re: What are some these co-operative games?

On Thu, 04 January 2001, devans@uneb.edu wrote:

> While there may be multiple commanders of fleets, or even allied
fleets in
> games, I'd say there's nothing inherently co-operative in any of the
GZG
> games or scenerios, but it wouldn't be difficult to make up your own.

I've played co-operatively where you and an opponent play both sides of
a game. It's like playing DS2 or SG2 solitaire. Both players decide the
best course of action for both sides and act it out. It's quite
interesting to see a situation develop and then spend some time deciding
the best strategy for each force.

I'm not sure it would work with FT, though, as so much of FT is based on
guessing where the ships are going to move.

Allan Goodall - agoodall@canada.com

Prev: Re: Nathan's FB3 comments, was Re: [FT] OU & IC & FB3 Next: New on the list