Prev: RE: A question ? Next: RE: strike the colors rule

Re: [FT] Wave Gun (was: OU & IC & FB3)

From: "bkb@b..." <bkb@beol.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 11:49:46 GMT
Subject: Re: [FT] Wave Gun (was: OU & IC & FB3)

-----Original Message--------
On Wed, 03 Jan 2001 08:47:13 -0800 Sean Bayan Schoonmaker
<snip>

>>Maybe fix wave gun to make it scalable
>
>Ummmm. This one makes my skin crawl. I'm afraid that I never liked
>the Wave Gun or its larger cousin.
>
>Schoon

Wave Gun?  Like the FT Nova Gun appears to be - a table sweeper ?

Gracias, Glenn/Triphibious
------End Original Message--------

Yes, the Wave Gun (from MT) is a "less over-the-top version of the Nova
Cannon".

It shorter ranged, narrower area of effect, does less damage, the damage
is
done all in one turn, and it needs to be charged before it is used. The
PSB
is also quite different.

-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
www.ftsr.org

Prev: RE: A question ? Next: RE: strike the colors rule