Prev: [DS2} Basing infantry Next: [OT] "May be Forged" Header &%&@

Re: Suggestions and Advice Solicited!

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 09:51:59 +1100
Subject: Re: Suggestions and Advice Solicited!

G'day Glenn,

 >Ooooh, rational long term planning.
 >I have got to find a way for the
 >agency to send me for a couple of
 >weeks of 'work' to Tasmania...

Well as one of the major opiate growing sites in the world we are rated
as
a drug risk at least ;)
If that doesn't work there's plenty of goofy jokes about what threats 2
headed (inbred) Tasmanians pose to the depth of the gene pool ;)

 >I don't suppose you and Derek can find
 >any links from Tasmania to Singapore,
 >Burma (Sorry DOS - Department of State
 >doesn't let us call it Manmade,)
 >Malaysia, or the Philippines that would
 >justify the agency sending me TRY
 >for a few weeks?  Well, it's an idea.  <grin>

Well I wouldn't hold your breath, but as an extreme possibility there is
major centre of marine research (and modelling) now based in
Malaysia.... I
still wouldn't hold your breath ;)

On the flip side Derek and I plan to visit the US in a few years time,
so
you never know ;)

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

Prev: [DS2} Basing infantry Next: [OT] "May be Forged" Header &%&@