Prev: Re: [SG2] Re-Activeted Unit Next: Re: Nathan's FB3 comments, was Re: [FT] OU & IC & FB3

Re: Fighter House Rules.

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 14:25:10 +0100
Subject: Re: Fighter House Rules.

Comparing to what FB2 says on the subject:

Schoon replied to someone:

>>3. Any ship can launch or land fighters equal to half of number of
>>fighter bays left.
>
>We discussed this several times on the list. I believe that St. Jon
>eventually said that all bays could launch or recover in any given
>turn. However, this works.

FB2 p. 4 says launch as many groups as you have operational bays in one
turn; recover half as many groups as you have bays.

>>4. Any ship has deck crews equal to the number of fighter bays (Be
>>gone evil SFB spirits.) Which can land or recover fighters, or rearm
>>fighters.
>
> As I recall, we figured that it would take 1 turn to rearm fighters.
> However, this is more detailed, and if you like it: go with it!

FB2 page 4 says "roll 1d6: 1 = group may not be re-launched at all
during the game, 2-5 = rearming takes 1 turn, 6 = rearming takes 2
turns".

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [SG2] Re-Activeted Unit Next: Re: Nathan's FB3 comments, was Re: [FT] OU & IC & FB3