Prev: Re: Nathan's FB3 comments, was Re: [FT] OU & IC & FB3 Next: [SG2] Re-Activeted Unit

Re: Islamic Federation, was Re: [FT] OU & IC & FB3

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 22:47:02 -0800
Subject: Re: Islamic Federation, was Re: [FT] OU & IC & FB3

 Brian Bell said:

> In our PBEM game,

that was my "new version" Islamic Fed versus Brian's PAU, a couple of
months ago

> the ash Shaulah put fear into me. 10 of them
>with a SMR could have ruined my whole day.
> Most of the other options have a range of 12 of less.
> Giving them a reach of 24, makes them fearful.

Makes *other people* fearful :-)  Well, true, but I couldn't have hit
you with missiles for most of that time, since our battle was moving
faster than the missiles could.  And I never did get them close enough
to hit anyway, although I have some mild hope that they influenced
your maneuvers.

As it happens, half of the ash Shaulahs were loaded with submunitions,
the other half with needles.

Prev: Re: Nathan's FB3 comments, was Re: [FT] OU & IC & FB3 Next: [SG2] Re-Activeted Unit