Prev: Re: Suggestions and Advice Solicited! Next: Re: Islamic Federation, was Re: [FT] OU & IC & FB3

Re: Fighter House Rules.

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2001 22:36:05 -0500
Subject: Re: Fighter House Rules.

On Tue, 02 Jan 2001 18:45:31 -0800, Sean Bayan Schoonmaker
<s_schoon@pacbell.net> wrote:

>>For our book-keeper types: How about a +1 for - each number less then
4
>>fighters - strength of the group and +1 per turn consecutive
re-arming?

>OK, if you MUST have dice rolling involved <sigh> ;-)

Ummm... I'm with you, Sean. I don't see why fighter rearming time should
be
random, particularly given the game's nominal time scale. I would expect
that
most of the rearming would be done by robots anyway (given the small
complement onboard the FT ships). I would think that rearming would be
the
same length every time, except possibly due to battle damage on board
the
ship. But that's handled by losing fighter bays to thresholds.

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

Prev: Re: Suggestions and Advice Solicited! Next: Re: Islamic Federation, was Re: [FT] OU & IC & FB3