Prev: RE: FT-Mecha/fighter ideas Next: Re: A quick question on Brigade Materials (Swarming fighters)

Re: A quick question on Brigade Materials (Swarming fighters)

From: Jeremey Claridge <jeremy.claridge@k...>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 15:46:10 +0000 ()
Subject: Re: A quick question on Brigade Materials (Swarming fighters)

> I like the integrated die holder on the rear of the stand. What is it
> constructed from?
>
> Schoon

>From that under used space age material. Cardboard :)

I just cut out the hex base with a extra bit sticking out to put the
dice on.
Folding walls create a little box for the dice.

One day I'll go over the top and make the dice holder double, for
endurance factor and number of fighters.

Jeremey Claridge
jeremy.claridge@kcl.ac.uk

Prev: RE: FT-Mecha/fighter ideas Next: Re: A quick question on Brigade Materials (Swarming fighters)