Prev: Re: Gravitics was Re: Suggestions and Advice Solicited! Next: Re: A quick question on Brigade Materials (Swarming fighters)

More Thrust....

From: "Hudak, Michael" <mihudak@s...>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 08:41:12 -0500
Subject: More Thrust....

Does anyone know if More Thrust is still in print/available?  I don't
see it
on Geo-Hex's website anymore....  (Cleaned my computer room, and now I
can't
find any of my Full Thrust rulebooks......)

Will anyone have any copies for sale at GZG-ECC?

(I've been checking ebay, but so far, no luck.....)

Thanks

Mike Hudak
mihudak@state.pa.us

Fact is, there's nothing out there you can't do.....
Yeah, even Santa Claus believes in you.....

Dr Teeth and the Electric Mayhem,"Can you picture that", Muppet Movie
Soundtrack