Prev: SG2 Campaign System Revision Next: Re: KAPPY NEW YEAR!

Re: SG2 Campaign System Revision

From: Andy Cowell <andy@c...>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 23:31:18 -0600
Subject: Re: SG2 Campaign System Revision

In message <of3v4tk30cshdm95m10l1g08ng5n7gbd6j@4ax.com>, Allan Goodall
writes:

> Have you thought of some method of doing hidden movement and hidden
units at
> a campaign level? If so, capturing prisoners becomes a viable
objective (in
> actual combat, that IS a viable mission).

Yeah, if you look at the map, you see some rudimentary location guides
(b5, etc...).  The idea was once I had a reasonable system I would work
double blind movement into it.	Already, something I hadn't thought
about--
our opponents last game wound up with four of our troopers wounded POW.

Anyway, happy new year!

Prev: SG2 Campaign System Revision Next: Re: KAPPY NEW YEAR!