Prev: [SG] Vehicle design Next: RE: [SG] Vehicle design

Re: [SG] Vehicle design

From: "Andrew Martin" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 20:52:52 +1300
Subject: Re: [SG] Vehicle design

Jaime wrote:
> I'm working on some of my Gear designs for SG and I'm trying to find
some
info on weapons and systems capacity points cost.

You might like to look at Dirtside II (DS2) for a vehicle design system,
that includes walkers.

> Specifically I'm trying to build an artilery Gear and I can't find
info on
how big an artilery piece should be.

In DS2, anywhere from small to large, or Size 1 to Size 5. IIRC, 3 to 15
capacity points. BTW, artillery in SG2 and DS2 has very long range, as
it
does in real life. Usually artillery vehicles are not present on the
table
top in either game, unless it's a feature of the scenario. For a Gear
figure, probably a Size 1 would be best.

> And EW equipment, does it take up any space in the vehicle?

No. ECM just costs points, not capacity. There's some more ECM/EW stuff
on
the Dirtside 2 section on my site.

All this is from memory, as I seem to have mislaid my DS2 book.

I hope that helps!

Andrew Martin
ICQ: 26227169 http://members.nbci.com/AndrewMartin/
-><-

Prev: [SG] Vehicle design Next: RE: [SG] Vehicle design