Prev: Re: ...now I've got the pics.... and I need help putting some names t o them... Next: pics needed .. hoping to get lucky like tom barclay...heheh

DS2/FW/BGC figures identified. Thanks!

From: "Barclay, Tom" <tomb@b...>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 20:13:20 -0500
Subject: DS2/FW/BGC figures identified. Thanks!

Thanks!!!! Kudos!!!! Virtual Pat-on-the-backs!!!!

To Brian B., Bob A., and the others who have contributed input. Awesome.
Now
I know what I want to order for DS2 to build my first formation _not_
composed of GHQ figs (an NSL Luftelandesturm Combat Group - (reinforced
B'n)).

(god, not another line of figures to keep up with..... and paint..... I
must
be an idiot.... or a masochist.... or an idiotic masochist....)

<*LOL!*>

As usual, list response was quick, pleasant, and entirely useful. This
is a
great community! :)

Thomas R. S. Barclay
Voice: (613) 722-3232 ext 349
e-mail: tomb@bitheads.com

Now, now my good man, this is no time for making enemies.

Voltaire (1694-1778), on his death bed in response to a priest asking
that
he renounce Satan.