Prev: Re: Uplift FT (was Re: Am I a Republic revisionist?) Next: Re: Are decals possible? Re: Cammo Web Site

Re: rules cheat sheet was Re: Mobile infantry in SG2

From: adrian.johnson@s...
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 13:12:36 -0500
Subject: Re: rules cheat sheet was Re: Mobile infantry in SG2

>>Let's just say some of the rules
>>seem to be placed wierdly (at least to me).
>
>Well, yeah, they are. Like the rule that says the wounding of a squad
leader
>adds an additional suppression marker to the squad. It's not in combat
>results, it's under the rules for replacing leaders WAY in the
beginning.

D'oh!

I've been playing for several years now, and I never heard of that rule!

D'oh.

Makes sense, though.

You asked about people's feelings re an index?	Yes.  A great big yes.

Are your cheat sheets available, too?

Adrian Johnson
adrian.johnson@sympatico.ca
	AND
acjhumber@yahoo.ca

Prev: Re: Uplift FT (was Re: Am I a Republic revisionist?) Next: Re: Are decals possible? Re: Cammo Web Site