Prev: Re: Sci-Fi Crossover after action report Next: Re: Building 'unusual' starships

Re: ChitDrawer release

From: "Peter Mancini" <peter_mancini@m...>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 13:15:44 -0500
Subject: Re: ChitDrawer release

>From: Tony Christney <tchristney@home.com>
>This is a downloading problem, not a bug in the code or in
>Waba. It should only happen to PC users whose browsers
>automatically convert the file to text. I'm looking into
>setting the MIME types so this doesn't happen. Any help
>would be appreciated.

Set your mime type as follows:

This will force a binary only download.  What webserver are you using,
perhaps I can help.  --Peter

_______
______
Get more from the Web.	FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com

Prev: Re: Sci-Fi Crossover after action report Next: Re: Building 'unusual' starships