Prev: Re: Building 'unusual' starships Next: Re: Wombat Rampage (was something else altogether).

Re: SG2 - Starship corridor/sewer terrain site

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 20:23:43 -0500
Subject: Re: SG2 - Starship corridor/sewer terrain site

On Wed, 29 Nov 2000 20:25:52 -0400, "Bob Makowsky" <rmako@coqui.net>
wrote:

>Thank you for posting that.

You're quite welcome.

I'm really in love with the sewer. Jon has a point about needing a lot
to be
effective on a table top. Even still, the basic sewer set looks good,
and not
very expensive (when you see what you get) at £30. I'm snowed under
with
painting right now, but I think I'll eventually go with a couple of the
sewer
sets, probably buying one to begin with.

For sci-fi corridors, I've been using my old "Space Hulk" game (a game
that I
never got into... it always seemed too unbalanced). It was, however, one
of
the better deals from GW since they had accidentally thrown in too many
corridor bits.

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

Prev: Re: Building 'unusual' starships Next: Re: Wombat Rampage (was something else altogether).