Prev: Modular warships Next: Re: DSII Vehicle creation page

[ARCHIVES] Going through Archives (was Re: Modular warships)

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 23:13:59 -0500
Subject: [ARCHIVES] Going through Archives (was Re: Modular warships)

Hi folks!

The GZG archives are located with Starship Jockey:

http://www.warpfish.com/jhan/ft

GZG Archives:  http://www.warpfish.com/jhan/ft/Archive
GZG-ECC:  http://www.warpfish.com/jhan/ft/gzgecc
GZGPedia:  http://www.warpfish.com/jhan/ft/gzgpedia

With the archives, there is an experimental search engine, and I'm
using some new archiving software, so the indicies are a little
friendlier than they used to be.  Still trying to figure out what I
want to do with the digests though.  (8-(

Richard -- if you have some other concerns, please let me know
off-list.

Thanks,
JGH

--
**** Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan ****
"And there's gonna be a happy ending, but that's only the beginning -

Prev: Modular warships Next: Re: DSII Vehicle creation page