Prev: Re: [FT] SML magazines Next: Re: [HIST] conflicts in the GZGverse

Re: [HIST] conflicts in the GZGverse

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 10:22:24 +1100
Subject: Re: [HIST] conflicts in the GZGverse

G'day Tom,

 >OUDF - Allies/Friendly: NAC, FCT,
 >NSL, Swiss, NI - Enemies: ESU, IC
 >I assume this because of Earth based
 >interests mostly. OUDF space presence
 >isn't terribly numerous and hence tends
 >not to get fought over as much as
 >some.

You're probably right, but I think its probably a bit more fluid then
hard
"forever" allies/enemies (look at who's been who's buddy over the last
100+
yrs on Earth). Not that this should be taken with anything but a tonne
of
salt, but Derek and I are mapping out a campaign where the NSL headbutts

with the FSE and ESU over some planets/resources which actually sit
inside
a system claimed by the OU (so they're not exactly in a "put the welcome

mat out" mood). It was a bit of an excuse for a free-for-all covering
the
figs everyone had, but its probably not too far wide of the mark of
things
that might happen a bit in the GZGverse.

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: [FT] SML magazines Next: Re: [HIST] conflicts in the GZGverse