Prev: Recoilless Rifle vs. IAVR vs. GMS Next: Re: [FT] SML magazines

[HIST] conflicts in the GZGverse

From: "Barclay, Tom" <tomb@b...>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 17:14:24 -0500
Subject: [HIST] conflicts in the GZGverse

Hi all

Stipulating that
1) Anyone _can_ fight anyone in the Tuffleyverse
2) There are no good guys

What would people define as being classic matchups? I'll take my guess
at
it, but I'm interested to have other peoples opinions:

OUDF - Allies/Friendly: NAC, FCT, NSL, Swiss, NI - Enemies: ESU, IC
I assume this because of Earth based interests mostly. OUDF space
presence
isn't terribly numerous and hence tends not to get fought over as much
as
some.

NAC - Allies/Friendly: FCT, NSL, OUDF, NI, Swiss, RH - Enemies: ESU,
FSE,
PAU, LLAR
I list the RH amongst the allies due to a monarchic leaning. I list the
PAU
as opposed principally on the strength of the fact they sometimes work
with
the FSE.

NSL - Allies/Friendly: NAC, OUDF, Swiss, RH - Enemies: FSE, ESU

ESU - Allies/Friendly: LLAR, IF, IC, FSE - Enemies: RH, NAC, NSL, OUDF,
Japan, NI
I'm not even sure the IC shouldn't be an enemy too. I think the ESU is
the
big bad guy that almost everyone is scared of and with good reason!

FSE - Allies/Friendly: PAU, ESU, LLAR - Enemies: NAC, NSL, IF, NFR
NFR is the New French Republic

NI - Allies/Friendly: NAC, OUDF, FCT, Japan - Enemies: IF, IF, IF, and
IF

LLAR - Allies/Friendly: ESU, FSE - Enemies: NAC, FCT

PAU - Allies/Friendly: FSE - Enemies: NAC, RH, IF
IF is listed as an enemy because of clashes in E/NE Africa.

Did I miss anything? Anyone disagree particularly?

Thomas R. S. Barclay
Voice: (613) 722-3232 ext 349
e-mail: tomb@bitheads.com

Do not go where the path may lead,
go instead where there is no path
and leave a trail.
Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)

Prev: Recoilless Rifle vs. IAVR vs. GMS Next: Re: [FT] SML magazines