Prev: PA and Support Weapons? Next: Re: Sources for factual combat statistics, was Re: Modern Close

RE: PA and Support Weapons?

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 14:14:07 +1100
Subject: RE: PA and Support Weapons?

See the following 2 sites:
http://www.stargrunt.com/

http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/sg/ouorbat.htm#funnelweb

The trick is to balance the firepower with game play; I use a d4
firecontrol
die & heavy weapon bands (12" x size of target), but only have limited
ammo
capacity.  It's really only effective at short range (due to low
firecon),
but packs a big punch.

Neath Southern Skies -http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[mkw] Admiral Peter Rollins; Task Force Zulu
[Firestorm] GM Battletech Webgame#2