Prev: Re: Modern Close Assault Next: Re: Ship Stand Questions

Re: SG2 close assault

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 20:58:48 -0500
Subject: Re: SG2 close assault

On Mon, 20 Nov 2000 10:39:09 -0500, "Barclay, Tom" <tomb@bitheads.com>
wrote:

>[Tomb] I'll bet you'd find far more of those retreating in disarray. I
>didn't say this should not be possible, just that it should be the
exception
>not the rule.

My ACW rules assume they will be in disarray. *S*

>[Tomb] That isn't bad. I may take this to heart.

Playtesting so far shows it working fine!

>[Tomb] I drop the outnumbered figures die type by 1 for every increase
in
>odds (2:1 downshifts it one type, 3:1 two types, etc). This means a
figure
>outnumbered 5:1 has a very rough day.

I've been testing it with just eliminating a single figure in the
outnumbered
group. It seems to work fine, too.

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

Prev: Re: Modern Close Assault Next: Re: Ship Stand Questions