Prev: Re: [SG2] close assault Next: Command Con II by-product!

[CON] GZG East Coast Convention Preregistration - Dec 1st.

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 16:46:46 -0500
Subject: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention Preregistration - Dec 1st.

Notice for ECC IV Preregistration

What:	Ground Zero Games East Coast Convention IV
When:	March 2-4, 2001
Where:	Hotel Brunswick, Lancaster, PA
URL:	http://www.warpfish.com/jhan/ft/gzgecc/

ECC IV Preregistration will begin on December 1st.

We have a number of Ground Zero Games, Denizen Figures,
and fantasy miniatures that we will be used for door
prizes at the convention, including a promotional figure.

The order in which I obtain your preregistration information
on December 1st will determine the order you choose your
figure from the selection.  If I receive your preregistration
prior to December 1st, I will flip the time from 12:01 AM
Dec. 1st.  Thus a November 30th, 9:00 PM e-mail will be
treated as a 3:00 AM Dec. 1st e-mail.

For pregistration, please send to davisje@nycap.rr.com
the following information:
   Name:
   Address:
   City:
   State/Province:
   Zip/Postal:
   Country:
   Phone:
   Email Address:
   Emergency Contact and Contact Phone:
   Events you wish to play:
   Ship image for your convention badge: NAC,ESU,FSE,KV,IF,SV,PH

Payment of the $20 preregistration fee may be made by check or
Paypal.  Paypal payment is limited to the first 25 users, due
to Paypal's restrictions.  As in previous years, volunteers and
gamemasters will receive a $5 rebate at the conclusion of the
convention.  Due to the banking fees associated with international
checks, Canadian attendees are encouraged to use Paypal or pay
the preregistration fee at the door in US currency.  E-mail
Jon Davis if you have any questions.

Check payable to:  GZG East Coast Convention
		   1415 Rocco Drive
		   Schenectady, NY 12303

Paypal: 	   davisje@nycap.rr.com

Call for Event Submission

We are still looking for one or two events on Saturday afternoon.

As in previous years, we will have one time slot on Friday,
three slots on Saturday and one on Sunday.

If you are interested in attending and preparing an event,
we would like to hear from you in order to layout a very
preliminary schedule of events.  We do not require a lot
of detail right now, but we would like to encourage you to
begin the planning process required for a high quality event.

Please send me an e-mail to davisje@nycap.rr.com with the
following information:

Proposed title
Game system to be used	(FT, FT Variant, EFSB, DS, SG, or FMA)
Brief scenario description
Time slot preference
Number of time slots required
Special table considerations needed?
Proposed number of players

Thanks and we'll look forward to seeing you in March!

Jon Davis

Prev: Re: [SG2] close assault Next: Command Con II by-product!