Prev: Re: NAC? Re: FW: NOTICE OF REVOCATION OF INDEPENDENCE] Next: Re: Thoughts on Veldtgrunt-- SG2 Zulu Wars

Re: [SG2] close assault query

From: "Peter Mancini" <peter_mancini@m...>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 16:20:45 EST
Subject: Re: [SG2] close assault query

My suggestion are as follows:

1) Supression has an effect only on your activation

2) If you lose your reaction to CA or the CA you gain 2 suppression, if
you
win you gain 1.

The reason for rule two comes from the fact that units become really,
really
disorganized during an assault.  This has been true since ancient times.
 It
takes some time for the NCO's afterwards to gather everyone together and

have them act as a team again.

Assaulting a unit that is supressed gaurentees it will be totally
supressed
after the action.  Of course you might be too but who cares.

It makes attacking disorganized units much more profitable.  I think it
would be realistic.  I see suppression as more than just huddling
scared,
but also as disorganized and not acting as a unit but as a collection of

individuals.

--Peter

Get more from your time online.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com

Prev: Re: NAC? Re: FW: NOTICE OF REVOCATION OF INDEPENDENCE] Next: Re: Thoughts on Veldtgrunt-- SG2 Zulu Wars