Prev: Re: [SG/DS] dice-a-licious: was rolling more or less dice for SG2 vehicles/weapons/armour Next: Re: Visio For FT

Re: Veldtgrunt

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 21:40:05 -0500
Subject: Re: Veldtgrunt

On Tue, 14 Nov 2000 08:06:58 -0600, Andy Cowell <andy@cowell.org> wrote:

>Anybody know of any attempts to use SG2 for Colonial, specifically
>Zulu War, conflicts?  If not, I'm gonna dabble...

*L* Geez... talk about synchronicity...

I guess it's time to let the cat out of the bag. I don't have a set for
Zulu
War or other Colonial periods but I have almost completed a set for the
American Civil War.

I call it Hardtack. I did some playtesting on the weekend and it looks
good. I
still have to playtest the artillery, and I don't have enough cavalry
yet to
do that part of the game justice, but it may have some ideas if you want
use it for colonial periods.

Now that I think of it, it would probably play rather well for Colonial.
You'd
have to play with the rifle stats, but treat them the way I treat
repeaters
and it should be fine. The tricky part would be the Zulu weapons.

Currently it's only available in Word format. I plan to convert it to an
Acrobat PDF file when I'm ready to release it. Andy, if you can handle
Word I
can send it to you.

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

Prev: Re: [SG/DS] dice-a-licious: was rolling more or less dice for SG2 vehicles/weapons/armour Next: Re: Visio For FT