Prev: Re: Inhumane Weapons Next: RE: Rackham, not AA? Re: [SG] How about this?

Re: Rackham, not AA? Re: [SG] How about this?

From: Fabet@a...
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 18:28:10 EST
Subject: Re: Rackham, not AA? Re: [SG] How about this?

In a message dated 11/13/00 9:16:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
devans@uneb.edu
writes:

<<
 Faron,
 The poster preceding Jon shouldn't have included the entire AA post;
the
 above is a different group entirely, I think.

 Or, are you indeed talking about Rackham's foray into hard Sci-Fi being
 available at Brigades?

 The_Beast >>

No -  the post I'm ref0ering to are the Alternative Armies Sci-Fi (and
fantasy ranges in both 15mm & 25mm).

Wish I knew more about Rackham. Is there a sight with photos of the
sci-fi
yet?

Faron

Faron

Prev: Re: Inhumane Weapons Next: RE: Rackham, not AA? Re: [SG] How about this?