Prev: Re: Inhumane Weapons Next: Re: Inhumane Weapons

Indy's dice

From: "Barclay, Tom" <tomb@b...>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 10:20:36 -0500
Subject: Indy's dice

Mister Kochte the Rock-Monkey spake thusly:

Jumping in here myself (since work's keeping me so bloody
busy I can't spend a lot of time writing), my immediate
response/feel is that's fine, I've got die to roll.  :-)

Of course, how many come up *6*'s is another story...

;-)

Mk

=============
Seems to me as I recall one of the comments from "A Grey Day To Die"....
something about it not mattering how many sides were on the dice if all
you
would ever roll with it would be a ONE......

Now who could I have been talking to (and, coincidentally, about)?

Thomas R. S. Barclay
Voice: (613) 722-3232 ext 349
e-mail: tomb@bitheads.com

Do not go where the path may lead,
go instead where there is no path
and leave a trail.
Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)

Prev: Re: Inhumane Weapons Next: Re: Inhumane Weapons