Prev: Re: [FMA - possibly SG2/DS2] spotted/observed rules concept Next: Full Thrust maps site moving

Re: [SG] How about this? was [SG 15mm]Did anyone else see this?

From: Glenn m wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 20:13:07 EST
Subject: Re: [SG] How about this? was [SG 15mm]Did anyone else see this?

On Mon, 13 Nov 2000 23:11:39 +0000 Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com>
writes:
>>http://theminiaturespage.com/news/?id=3D378471
>>Also from TMP.
>
>Hmmm, looks a bit Gear-Krieg-ish to me.....
>
>Jon (GZG)
>>
>>----------
>>>From: Jeremey Claridge <jeremy.claridge@kcl.ac.uk>
>>>To: gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
>>>Subject: [SG 15mm]Did anyone else see this?
>>>Date: Mon, Nov 13, 2000, 4:41 AM
>>>

>>> Got this from the Miniatures Page website
<snip>
>>> 15mm Science Fiction
>>>
>>> HOF1   12 Crusader Infantry Miniatures   =A33.00
>>> Crusader Troopers
>>> HOF2   12 Crusader Infantry Miniatures   =A33.00
>>> Crusader Heavy Weapons
>>> HOF3   12 Crusader Infantry Miniatures   =A33.00
>>> Crusader Assault Troops
>>> HOF4   12 Crusader Infantry Miniatures   =A33.00

I am thinking about buying a pack or two for the 25mm Starguard/OLD
Space
Marines (pre-GW) skirmish rules as a small'ish humanoid figure adaptable
to mammalian sentient soldiers but hadn't thought about using these for
StarGrunt II.  But then I am still working on DS2 figures...

Idle thought - If you use 25/28mm SF figures for 'skirmish rules' and
6mm-1/2855h-1/300th scale for 'battle groups' in DS2 what level (other
then recreating skirmish [squads plus] at 15mm)  might 15mm most likely
represent?  Platoon?  Company?

Gracias, Triphibious/Glenn (first war game played 1959)
Triphibious Marines = Nektons.
Not all Frogs are French, or even Human!
Nektons, be all the Marine you can be!
Resistance is EVERYTHING!

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Prev: Re: [FMA - possibly SG2/DS2] spotted/observed rules concept Next: Full Thrust maps site moving