Prev: Re: [SG] How about this? was [SG 15mm]Did anyone else see this? Next: [FMA - possibly SG2/DS2] spotted/observed rules concept

Re: [SG] Bell Curve, was Re: Oerjan Dreams

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@c...>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 18:31:14 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG] Bell Curve, was Re: Oerjan Dreams

Brian Burger wrote:
> I don't really know any gamers who aren't also die-collectors of
various
> sorts. With two or three people around a table, I've never had a
problem
> assembling as many of any sort of die as were needed. Let's see, I've
got
> (very roughly):

	Do you have any weird dice?

	I've got a Zoccihedron 1d100, a few spherical dice, and some
	dice with strange heiroglyphs on them.

	I've seen (but do not own) some other odd ones.
	Like the transparent 1d12 with the numbers 1-6 and
	the other 6 faces blank.  If a face has a number, the
	opposite side is blank.
	It's ment for rolling on an overhead transparency
	projector.