Prev: [SG 15mm]Did anyone else see this? Next: RE: [sg2] xD12 vs D12 * x (was:Oerjan Ohlson's Dreams)

RE: [DS2] A question for the DS2 people out there

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 07:00:11 -0500
Subject: RE: [DS2] A question for the DS2 people out there

I have a copy of Steve Gibon's DS2 conversions on my web site
(http://www.ftsr.org/ds2/multiverse/gibson.html).
He has conversions for :
  - Epic Space Marine
  - Renegade Legion Centurion
  - BattleTech

You may also want to check Alexander Williams conversion:
http://www.madcoyote.com/renleg/apa/1/cen-ds2.html

-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
Full Thrust Ship Registry - Armor Division
http://www.ftsr.org/ds2/
-----