Prev: Re: Oerjan Ohlson's Wet Dreams Next: Re: Hmmmmm what does this means!

Re: Oerjan Ohlson's Wet Dreams

From: Glenn m wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 17:46:13 EST
Subject: Re: Oerjan Ohlson's Wet Dreams

On Sat, 11 Nov 2000 13:40:26 +1100 "Alan and Caramel Brain"
<abrading@dynamite.com.au> writes:
<snip>
>We accidentally found the best Anti-personnel round for the Swede one
>day
>at the range. It's ILLUME.
>
>Picture this: the gunner gets the tap on his shoulder from the loader
>signifying the back blast area is "all clear", round is loaded and
>breech
>locked, and pulls the trigger on an Illumination shot.
>
>At that very moment, the Bull ants that have been crawling up his legs
>start to sting him "midpoint between the big toes".
>
>Bull Ants , AK A "Bulldog Ants" or "Bulldozes" are the most primitive
>form of formalities in the world, essentially millions of years old.
>They're
>also the largest, big ones being 5cm long.
>Their main weapon is the envenomed sting they have in their tail, it's
>1-cm long,  and hurts like hell. They sting repeatedly.
>
>The azimuth and elevation of the Charlie Swede changed abruptly as it
>was
>fired,
>and it went waylays outside the target range.
>
>We found where it landed the next day. Also the 3 cows that had been
>nearby. One was carbonized on one side, well-cooked on the other,
>the two more distant ones were just blackened and parboiled. Greater
>radius of effect than HE.

Yeeeoooow, I hate to say this but guess what nasty little surprise my
"NPC" run Engineers will be using next time I run an 'attack the
position' scenario... Almost as much fun as demo's in buildings and
mines.

Gracias, Triphibious/Glenn (first war game played 1959)
Triphibious Marines = Nektons.
Not all Frogs are French, or even Human!
Nektons, be all the Marine you can be!
Resistance is EVERYTHING!

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Prev: Re: Oerjan Ohlson's Wet Dreams Next: Re: Hmmmmm what does this means!