Prev: Sv: Hmmmmm what does this means! Next: Re: Oerjan Ohlson's Wet Dreams

Re: Oerjan Dreams

From: Glenn m wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 17:46:13 EST
Subject: Re: Oerjan Dreams

On Sat, 11 Nov 2000 09:19:31 +0100 "Oerjan Ohlson"
<oerjan.ohlson@telia.com> writes:
><snip>
>A complete set of SGII dice costs how much...?
>
>And how many gamers do *not* have five or more of every die type
>already? <G>
>
>Later,
>
>Oerjan Ohlson
>oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

Okay, made me look -
  5D4
36D6
  3D8
  6D10
  9D12
  5D10/20 (TWO SETS 0-9 MARKED WITH CHINA MARKER ACTS AS D20)
  3D20
and an odd cowrie shell.

Plus I could borrow my wife's dice... or buy some more D8, maybe some
more D4.

No, I guess I don't have a dearth of dice for this mechanic.

Okay, I'll buy off on it, Jon.	Still like 'one die, one roll, no save,
one result' better though.  But if this helps make accurate (in SF? Oh
well, let's pretend) and simple play mechanics...

Gracias, Triphibious/Glenn (first war game played 1959)
Triphibious Marines = Nektons.
Not all Frogs are French, or even Human!
Nektons, be all the Marine you can be!
Resistance is EVERYTHING!

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Prev: Sv: Hmmmmm what does this means! Next: Re: Oerjan Ohlson's Wet Dreams