Prev: Re: Oerjan Ohlson's Wet Dreams Next: Re: Oerjan Ohlson's Wet Dreams

Re: What is the location of the rebel base?

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@f...>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 20:37:18 -0700
Subject: Re: What is the location of the rebel base?

At 3:03 PM -0700 11/9/00, Mike Stanczyk wrote:
>Check out the B5Wars line from Agents of Gaming.  I think that there's
>Primus that's a little bigger than this one.
>There's a picture of theirs at:
>http://www.agentsofgaming.com/primus.jpg
>
>The stock list shows it as:
>BW-204 Centauri Primus Battlecruiser: $13.95
>
>Mike

Do keep in mind that the Primus is a big hunk of lead. In comparison
to the FT ships, probably dreadnought or larger in size. The FA scale
Primus is about an inch long and destroyer or light cruiser sized.
--

Michael Carter Llaneza

Devolution is very real to me.

Prev: Re: Oerjan Ohlson's Wet Dreams Next: Re: Oerjan Ohlson's Wet Dreams