Prev: Re: Oerjan Ohlson's Wet Dreams Next: Re: Oerjan Ohlson's Wet Dreams

Re: [SG] Bell Curve, was Re: Oerjan Dreams

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 21:00:19 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG] Bell Curve, was Re: Oerjan Dreams

> My worry is that it means that in some cases you could need five (or
more!)
> of EVERY die type per player, or else you'd be re-rolling  the same
dice
> and trying to remember the scores you rolled (or even worse, having to
> write them down!) - something I tried really hard to avoid. In FT is
is a
> bit different because it's just a handful of D6, and everyone has
loads of
> them. If everyone agrees that it won't be a problem, however, I'll
probably
> go with it.

If you can find the various polyhedral dice, you can probably find five
each.  I don't recall offhand how much they cost but it can't be that
much (compared to rules, minis, airbrush, terrain, etc etc).  If you
really want to commit all of your fiscal endeavors toward minis and not
towards dice, you can just roll 1 and remember it--or if you can't
remember and add two numbers, you're probably looking for Games Orkshop
instead of GZG, n'est-ce pas?

Prev: Re: Oerjan Ohlson's Wet Dreams Next: Re: Oerjan Ohlson's Wet Dreams