Prev: Re: Chits vs. Dice Next: Re: What is the location of the rebel base?

Re: SG2 vehicles vs infantry

From: agoodall@c...
Date: 9 Nov 2000 14:03:01 -0800
Subject: Re: SG2 vehicles vs infantry

On Thu, 09 November 2000, "Oerjan Ohlson" wrote:

> But in SGII we're talking about hit rates (minor+major) of 90% and
> better at 120m and 80+% at 240m (except for Green and Untrained which
> are 5-10% lower than the others, and of course unless I've
> misinterpreted the rules again - if IAVRs use Heavy Weapon range bands
> instead of Support ones it'd be 90+% out to 600m and 80+% to 1200...
> makes GMSs look kind of redundant :-/).

Yep, you've misinterpreted them again. *S*

GMS/P are fired like all other GMS systems, and so they don't have range
bands.

IAVRs are fired like support weapons. They have range bands equal to the
qualit
y die of the squad.

Allan Goodall - agoodall@canada.com

Prev: Re: Chits vs. Dice Next: Re: What is the location of the rebel base?