Prev: Bab5 Crusade Scripts on the net (legitimate!) Next: Re: [SG2] large big arse games of SG2

Re: SG2 questions, mostly shooting from vehicles

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 21:19:04 -0500
Subject: Re: SG2 questions, mostly shooting from vehicles

On Wed, 8 Nov 2000 22:13:21 +0100, "Oerjan Ohlson"
<oerjan.ohlson@telia.com>
wrote:

>Which means..?

Which means I was just accepting the blame. *S*

>This was what I thought the rule says :-/ Ah well... shows how often I
>play SGII, I guess.

I've spent a lot of time going over the rules. Especially recently for
something I put together for GenCon and for an SG2 supplement I'm almost
ready
to release...

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

Prev: Bab5 Crusade Scripts on the net (legitimate!) Next: Re: [SG2] large big arse games of SG2