Prev: Re: [DS] Ch*t (was [SG2] vehicle weapons vs. infantry) Next: [SG2] large big arse games of SG2

Concerning Superior Ships Re: Whoops Re: Offlist: RE: The Primus

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 18:33:39 -0600
Subject: Concerning Superior Ships Re: Whoops Re: Offlist: RE: The Primus

As I stupidly let the cat out of the bag on a
deal-that-may-or-may-not-happen, let me say I'm about to receive a large
Terran and Carnivore lot off of eBay, and some will be surplus, so if
you're interested, let me know OFFLIST (*BLUSH*) instead of bothering
someone else, and I'll let you know what I have available when I've
sorted
it out.

Boy, do I feel REALLY dumb.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [DS] Ch*t (was [SG2] vehicle weapons vs. infantry) Next: [SG2] large big arse games of SG2