Prev: RE: FMA Next: RE: [FT] UNSC SDN, SDN/X Stats

RE: UNSC Pics-Anyone have them?

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 06:57:39 -0500
Subject: RE: UNSC Pics-Anyone have them?

Pics:

I have not found any good pictures of the UNSC fleet.

Here are some small pictures from GZGECC III:
http://www.warpfish.com/jhan/ft/gzgecc/gzgecc3/gallery/23_21.jpg
http://www.warpfish.com/jhan/ft/gzgecc/gzgecc3/gallery/S3_Contest01.jpg
http://www.homestead.com/sfsfwft/files/latest.html (SDNs)

Stats:

Indy has some UNSC ship stats, but I believe, they are
pre-miniature-release
and include non-standard systems.
http://www.bcpl.net/~indy/full-thrust/fleet-rosters.html

Paul Radford has some stats that use non-standard systems off of
http://www.innotts.co.uk/~paulradford/ft/resources.html.

-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net