Prev: Re: Flea markets, Con auctions and swap-and-sell Re: [OT] Selling Figs, old game Next: Re: SG2 vehicle targeting not good enough?

Re: Flea markets, Con auctions and swap-and-sell Re: [OT] Selling Figs, old game

From: "Robert W. Hofrichter" <RobHofrich@p...>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 20:11:28 -0500
Subject: Re: Flea markets, Con auctions and swap-and-sell Re: [OT] Selling Figs, old game

My wife has sold several gaming items and books for me over ebay and the
results were pretty good overall.  We've even purchased a bunch of stuff
(Battletech figures) that we couldn't find locally for decent prices
(not
great, but decent).

I'd have to say that our experience with ebay has been pretty good--but
we've been pretty careful.

Rob