Prev: Re: Flea markets, Con auctions and swap-and-sell Re: [OT] SellingFigs, old game Next: Re: SG2 vehicle targeting not good enough?

RE: SG2 vehicle targeting not good enough?

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 09:59:06 +1100
Subject: RE: SG2 vehicle targeting not good enough?

There are several factors that you need to include:
1.	vehicle range bands are based on the size of the target, so what
would be a d12 defence die for a regular SAW gunner could go as low as
d6
defence die due to the range change.
2.	most vehicle weapons aren't designed to fire at infantry!

There are benefits and drawbacks to using vehicle mounted weapons; it
takes
experience to pick the situations where one is better than the other.

You could also search the archives, as this subject came up in the first
quarter of this year sometime.

Neath Southern Skies -http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[mkw] Admiral Peter Rollins; Task Force Zulu
[DitD] Captain Puppilier

I'd