Prev: re: [OT] Selling Figs, old games stuff, etc. Next: Re: Flea markets, Con auctions and swap-and-sell Re: [OT] Selling Figs, old game

Re: Flea markets, Con auctions and swap-and-sell Re: [OT] Selling Figs, old game

From: "Peter Mancini" <peter_mancini@m...>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 10:22:39 EST
Subject: Re: Flea markets, Con auctions and swap-and-sell Re: [OT] Selling Figs, old game

I appologize if it seemed like I was trying to make out flea markets as
way to get rich.  The advantage they have over internet sales is that
you
get the cash in hand immediately.  I've seen way too many "bad trader"
posts
over the last several years and heard too many horror stories about ebay
personally want to go that route.

However, if someone here does use ebay - pipe up.  What has it been
like?
Tell us the good and the bad.  Now I am interested, because I have
several
models I want to sell (mainly the larger scale B5 miniatures as I have
converted to the Fleet Action scale.)

--Peter

Get more from your time online.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com