Prev: Re: [OT] Selling Figs, old games stuff, etc. Next: re: [OT] Selling Figs, old games stuff, etc.

RE: Re: New Pod armaments

From: Denny Graver-Elstree <denny.graver@b...>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 13:56:54 -0000
Subject: RE: Re: New Pod armaments

> > Hmmm, there's an idea. You'd have to make up a mechanic that would
> > make it relatively easy for a Thrust 6 or 8 ship to evade, while
> > making it more difficult for a Thrust 2 or 4.

	 How about roll less than or equal to 1/2 drive rating ....

it in er
ror, please delete it from your system, do not use or disclose the
information
in any way, and notify me immediately. The contents of this message may
contain
 personal views which are not the views of the BBC, unless specifically
stated.

Prev: Re: [OT] Selling Figs, old games stuff, etc. Next: re: [OT] Selling Figs, old games stuff, etc.