Prev: Re: Re: New Pod armaments (Boarding Pods) Next: Re: [OT] Selling Figs, old games stuff, etc.

Re: WCC pic q and an SG2/FMA capability Q for GeneThieves

From: Ted Arlauskas <ted@n...>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 00:50:13 -0800
Subject: Re: WCC pic q and an SG2/FMA capability Q for GeneThieves

 >1) http://www.naxera.com/gzgwcc/images/sat_sg_3.jpg
 >The Imperial Shuttles - are they model kits or toys? Who makes them?
Could
 >you use them (are they big enough) for a small shuttle for 25mm? 1
pilot or
 >pilot and navigator plus an 8 man SF squad? Or are they just too small
for
 >true 25mms?

Tom - The shuttle is one of the Galoob Star Wars Action Fleet
Shuttle Tydirum's.  I _guess_ you could say a there are 2 guys drivin'
with
a squad in the back.  They'd almost fit ...  It's more believeable if
you've
got 15's.  It probably not big enough for 25's.

This is one of the few photos I could find of the ship.  It's a picture
of
one in a box at eBay.  You might be able to find one at Toys R Us,
that's where I got mine ...
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=481952295

-Ted

      ted@naxera.com	       |   LA Palm User Group Home Page
http://www.naxera.com/ted  |	 http://www.naxera.com/lapug

		Ground Zero Games West Coast Convention
		 http://www.naxera.com/gzgwcc/index.html

Prev: Re: Re: New Pod armaments (Boarding Pods) Next: Re: [OT] Selling Figs, old games stuff, etc.