Prev: Re: [OT] Selling Figs, old games stuff, etc. Next: RE: New Pod armaments (Boarding Pods)

Increasingly [OT] Re: Sa'Vasku Assimulation Pods

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 16:36:23 -0600
Subject: Increasingly [OT] Re: Sa'Vasku Assimulation Pods

***
"My captain, it blob stopped has.  Very effective this beam weapon of
hand.
All Clear, come out of hiding."
***

Where's a can of Zgwortz when you need it!

Last time I go out in a ship with a name as weird as Znutar!

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

Prev: Re: [OT] Selling Figs, old games stuff, etc. Next: RE: New Pod armaments (Boarding Pods)