Prev: [OT] Selling Figs, old games stuff, etc. Next: Re: [OT] Selling Figs, old games stuff, etc.

Re: Valiant Enterprises Update

From: agoodall@c...
Date: 31 Oct 2000 13:13:07 -0800
Subject: Re: Valiant Enterprises Update

On Tue, 31 October 2000, "Mike Miserendino" wrote:

> I just received the following update from Art at Valiant regarding
ordering
> minis.

Hmmm... This is interesting. I wonder if this means they "lost" my
order. I sen
t an order a couple of weeks ago and they were going to contact me for
my credi
t card info. I was never contacted. I guess I should re-send my order...

Allan Goodall - agoodall@canada.com

Prev: [OT] Selling Figs, old games stuff, etc. Next: Re: [OT] Selling Figs, old games stuff, etc.