Prev: PentaCon 2000 Next: RE: New Pod armaments (Boarding Pods)

WCC pic q and an SG2/FMA capability Q for GeneThieves

From: "Barclay, Tom" <tomb@b...>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 11:47:33 -0500
Subject: WCC pic q and an SG2/FMA capability Q for GeneThieves

1) http://www.naxera.com/gzgwcc/images/sat_sg_3.jpg
The Imperial Shuttles - are they model kits or toys? Who makes them?
Could
you use them (are they big enough) for a small shuttle for 25mm? 1 pilot
or
pilot and navigator plus an 8 man SF squad? Or are they just too small
for
true 25mms?

2) GeneThieves
I have a bunch of GW multi-armed kill-death-slay beasties
(GeneSt**lers).
I was wondering how people had statted them in SG2 and FMA? I was
thinking
they'd make A) Good enemies for my KV in a "Who is Hunting Who?"
scenario or
B) Good backup for my KV (special modified strain KV berserkers or maybe
just controlled predators the KV use as shock troops?)

I was thinking:
GeneThief
Speed/Mobility Type: Fast PA (d12 x 2)
Close Combat: Doubles as PA
Ranged: Not
Leader/Quality: Veteran 1/High Motivation	(are not easily driven
off)
Reactivated: No (not really command driven)
Wounded: Auto Resolve as PA, only all wounded results are dead. <logic:
the
others turn on it and destroy it if it is wounded>

Thoughts?

Thomas R. S. Barclay
Voice: (613) 722-3232 ext 349
e-mail: tomb@bitheads.com

Do not go where the path may lead,
go instead where there is no path
and leave a trail.
Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)

Prev: PentaCon 2000 Next: RE: New Pod armaments (Boarding Pods)